Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Formulate marketing strategies and develop brand marketing plan and budgets, advertising and promotion programme including new product launches and campaign within the category plan guidelines to meet company and business goals and ensure the quarterly and yearly sales budget are met.
- Responsible for overall product and brand management in areas such as: advertisements, promotions, activities, pricing, costing and sales performances.
- Lead and work with multifunctional team (TM, supply chain, sales, etc) to implement the plan in the market place and monitor performance of the support plans.
- Conduct continuous market reseach, market trends and consumer demand to support business development.
- Liaise with external parties, i.e. advertising agencies and production companies to assist with preparation of promotions and associate materials.
- Plan and oversee the budget of a marketing campaign and ensuring expenses of campaign is feasible and effective to assist in the said campaign
- Organizing and attending exhibitions during weekends and public holidays.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Management/Marketing/Mass Communication or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in FMCG industry is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers with advertising agency background is an added advantage.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Skills & Personalities
- Leadership qualities
- Result-oriented with excellent planning, organizing and execution skills
- Commercial awareness
- Adaptibility & Creativity
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
Job Title: Manufacturing Associate
- Responsible for labeling and packing finished product into inner and master cartons according to job jacket or product specification, stacking cartons produced, and maintaining quality records
- Responsible for maintaining operating equipment (including adjusting and set up
- Required to inspect the quality of the product and notify operator of any product problems
- Responsible for following all safety guidelines, keep work area clean and safe
- Records inventory transactions
- Work environment involves exposure to dust, noise, and moving equipment,
- Highly repetitive lifting in the lower range and moderate lifting in the moderate range; Steel-toed shoes and earplugs required
- Weight lifted: Lower 0-25lbs Moderate 26-100 lbs High over 100 lbs
- Weight repeatedly lifted per shift: Occasional 0-25 times per shift Moderate 26-100 times per shift Repetitive 100-500 times per shift
- Diploma or equivalent 0-1 years of related experience
- Must have good speed and manual dexterity; Must be quality oriented
- Ability to trouble shoot, adjust and set up equipment
- Must have demonstrated ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math functions is necessary
- Must have demonstrated openness to accept change and work well in a team environment
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Manager
- Provides medical laboratory diagnostic and therapeutic information, products, and services by establishing specimen preparation procedures; developing and implementing analytical procedures; evaluating laboratory information; consulting with pathologists; reporting results according to protocols mandated by the hospital and public health department.
- Maintains medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures; ensuring staff compliance; certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair.
- Maintains medical laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains medical laboratory productivity by monitoring workload of functional areas; identifying peak and slack periods; making operational or staffing adjustment.
- Maintains quality results by participating in the hospital quality assurance program; consulting with pathologists; performing proficiency surveys; reviewing quality control and quality assurance programs; making adjustments in policy and procedures; generating reports; maintaining records.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in adhesive industry or related field is required.
- Must possess good interpersonal communication skills and be able to lead and direct others.
- Able to work independently on endeavoring projects given and work as team (with other department) for the success of the projects.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Assistant
- As a Medical Laboratory Assistant you will perform clerical, technical and scientific work relating to the laboratory in a professional and competent manner, whilst being supervised by a professionally qualified member of staff.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking simple pathology investigations;Monitoring and evaluating the movement of laboratory specimens, blood and tissues
- Operating instrumentation for measuring pathology analytes;
- Maintaining communication with people on routine pathology issues;
- Contributing to the implementation of services;Confirming with professional colleagues the overall planning of the current work routine, discussing purpose of procedures and any particular aspects that require to be considered;
- Keeping accurate and complete records of the tasks undertaken.
Job Title: Consulting Manager
- We Seek enthusiastic, energetic, entrepreneurial candidates to contribute individually and as part of a growing team.
- Candidates should possess consulting and analytical skills and take an innovative, yet pragmatic results focused approach to complex problem solving.
- Candidates must possess the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly, to earn the respect of clients and colleagues, to motivate others and work collaboratively.
- Candidates must have superior professional achievements and demonstrate the capacity for continuous development.
- Consulting managers are expected to be able to manage projects within a service line or industry.
- They should be able to draw on multiple project management and business analysis experiences from both themselves and the collective experience of the firm to implement value added solutions.
- The Consulting Manager must be a strong leader with demonstrated project management and delivery skills and must have had minimum 5 years’ experience in multiple areas in one or multiple vertical business areas such as: Business intelligence/big data, Supply chain (planning, procurement, production, logistics, and/or customer connection), Healthcare (provider, payer), Pharmaceutical, Energy, Retail or Financial services (operations, risk management, compliance)
- Experienced in presenting complex concepts in easy to understand terms to groups ranging from executives to project team members and 3rd party service providers
- Ability to lead and effectively participate in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in audience appropriate terms
- Ability to work without close supervision, keeping focused on short and long-term objectives.
- Good organizational skills, very detail oriented
- Analytical skills for identifying and solving problems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and Application to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th December, 2015.