Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below
Job Title: Trainee Store Keeper
- Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, this role will manage movement of stocks to and from the warehouse ensuring the right inventory controls are put in place.
- Receive all materials into the store and ensure proper storage
- Conducting and preparation of monthly stock taking, stock reports and reconciliation thereof
- Ensuring that the proper stores documents for receipt, maintenance and release of stocks are properly maintained like Bin cards and Issue notes
- Communicate with and dispense products as per requirements by the customers.
- Ensure proper stores arrangement
- Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for pick-up on time.
- Maintain accuracy between actual stock balance and records in the system
- Develop, implement and enhance the stores structures and procedures.
- Responsible for safety and security of the stores and stock items
Education and Relevant Skills
- Minimum OND/HND/B.Sc
- Keen attention to detail
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note:Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th February, 2016.