Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Receptionist
- To provide administrative service to pharmacist and scientist in support of diagnosis of occupational diseases for compensation
- To assist head of the division and scientist with research and teaching by providing administrative service
- General day to day administrative functions including telephone management, filling, facsimile transmission and photocopying
- Receiving of clients, staff members and students and visiting academics in the division
- Typing of official documents, letters when required and handling of department correspondence
- Effective recording of minutes and ensuring distribution of same as well as staff related matters
- Co-ordination of inputs and preparation of regular strategic business reports for the head of the division
- Maintenance of staff files
- Stock control in departmental office
- Maintenance of office equipment
- Departmental register and leave administration
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks assigned.
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- General office administration skills
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently within a team.
Job Title: Patient Representative
- Registers patients in a pleasant, professional, and timely manner, being sensitive to guest services.
- Conducts patient/guarantor interviews, explains hospital policies, financial responsibilities, and patient bill of rights.
- Handles all routine patient inquiries related to the registration process.
- Ensures all necessary demographic and financial data is obtained and accurately documented into.
- Identifies appropriate pay or source for routing of revenue generated during the patient stay.
- OND/HND or equivalent.
- Prior experience will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Nutritionist/Dietitian
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to relate to people from all backgrounds
- A non-judgmental attitude
- The ability to inspire and motivate people
- A keen interest in healthy eating
- Good knowledge of the impact of diet on health
- Evaluation and reporting skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work
- Ability to organize time and prioritize work.
- Ability to work as part of a team and with other professionals.
- A Degree or postgraduate qualification in Dietetics or Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
- An attitude for science.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 24th March, 2016.