Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
The Import/distribution division is a Local Technical Representatives (LTR) for 2 European Generic Companies; TILOMED LTD. (UK) and Vogen Laboratories, a Limassol-based Cyprus Generics Manufacturer
Job Title: Field Service Representative
- This position is responsible for providing quality client satisfaction such as products knowledge awareness and sales. The ideal candidate will work easily in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an optimistic, â€œenergy-givingâ€ attitude clients day.
- Respond to clients needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
- Assist other team members in various assignments.
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements
- Must have a minimum of OND and its equivalent.
- Must be flexible in hours and days worked.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have sound judgment and be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be proficient in the use of common Windows-based computer programs, including Microsoft Word and internet
- Must display very good organization and time management skills.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
Job Title: Trainee Store Keeper
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, this role will manage movement of stocks to and from the warehouse ensuring the right inventory controls are put in place.
- Receive all materials into the store and ensure proper storage
- Maintain accuracy between actual stock balance and records in the system
- Develop, implement and enhance the stores structures and procedures.
- Responsible for safety and security of the stores and stock items
- Conducting and preparation of monthly stock taking, stock reports and reconciliation thereof
- Ensuring that the proper stores documents for receipt, maintenance and release of stocks are properly maintained like Bin cards and Issue notes
- Communicate with and dispense products as per requirements by the customers.
- Ensure proper stores arrangement
- Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for pick-up on time.
Education and Relevant Skills
- Minimum OND/HND/B.Sc
- Keen attention to detail
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
Job Title: Trainee Health Consultant
Details: We are seeking professionals and entry-level who are interested in a long-term career in healthcare consulting dedicated to providing high-quality, value-added services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate compensation at rates to allow optimal margins and meet or exceed monthly sales goals in accordance with the development plan.
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics.
- Demonstrate high level of activities to include telephone calls, emailing and other communication vehicles as appropriate.
- Candidate should possess OND/BSc/BA in a relevant fields
- Enjoy being competitive and aggressive in obtaining goals
- Be relentless in the pursuit of new sales opportunities
- Work well with a team
- Understand and be willing to invest the time necessary to build a book of business
We offer an attractive compensation package that rewards success and accomplishment as well as the opportunity for rapid professional growth for individuals willing to devote the effort required.
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management and General Math Skills
How to Apply
Applicants should forward their CVs to [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted