Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
Giant Beverages Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- Provide database administration and support for the corporate systems running on SQL and Universe platforms
- Ensure that day-to-day administrative activities are undertaken to maintain data bases in a fully operational and stable state.
- appropriate security policies.
- Undertake upgrade and conversion projects as required.
- Manage problems escalated to third-party suppliers/providers.
- Actively contribute and participate in all disaster recovery processes.
- Produce reports in line with performance indicators.
- Prepare and maintain relevant systems documentation including the ‘creation of policies and procedures. Etc
- Undertake system monitoring and tuning to ensure optimum performance.
- Apply software upgrades and patches to the corporate systems and to server operating systems and databases.
- Review and maintain efficient and effective database backup procedures to enable the provision of successful and accurate backups so that any data can be restored quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain adequate security of data by implementing, monitoring and auditing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2015.