GABE (German African Business Engineering) Limited is a food company based in Lagos. GABE was incorporated (RC No. 1352610) with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Abuja, NIGERIA.
As a result of expansion, German African Business Engineering Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor (male/female)
- The Production Supervisor is accountable for the day to day business and achieving production targets.
- His job may be to ensure that production meets health, sanitation, and quality standards set by the corporation, food industry, and government agencies.
- The supervisor may also be responsible for coordinating of three shifts, arranging schedules, and monitoring employee performance.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Organizing repair of equipment, responding to breakdowns, investigating production problems, making improvements to current operations to enhance efficiency, maintaining statistical and financial records and planning and organising maintenance.
- Bachelors degree in relevant Engineering or Science discipline; previous experience in food production or experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Experience in quality assurance (knowledge of quality control measures), leadership qualities are required.
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor (male/female)
- The QC Supervisor is responsible for laboratory operations and quality control.
- QC Supervisor is to observe and examine the production processes repeatedly.
- Only the Lab Supervisor can determine whether the product meets quality targets.
- The tasks of the QC Supervisor are: analysis of the QC samples taken from the production, analysis of raw material samples as input control, and Responsibility for the quality of products.
- Lab-apprenticeship or Chemistry studies or food production technology studies.
- Experience in food/noodle factories; experience in quality engineering (knowledge of quality control measures); experience in standard analysis methods (titration, calorimetric).
Job Title: Operator Production Line (male/female)
- The Operator operates the kneader, noodle cutter, noodle steamer, noodle fryer and the packing machine.
- Experience in operating production machines: experience in the food production industry.
Job Title: Production Helper (male/female)
- Personnel needed for various staff positions at the production line.
- Experience in production factories.
Job Required Soft Skills:
- Reading and writing in English.
- Ability to work in a team, reliability, punctuality.
Job Title: Technician (male/female)
- The Technician (electrician and mechanic) is responsible for repair work of any kind.
- He is to take on different technical duties in time.
- During a power failure, he ensures that the generator supplies power and sets the steamer back into operation.
- (Other option during a power failure: The Technician informs the Security, so that the generator is switched on again and that he can go directly to put on the steamer).
- Experience in food production factories, technical schooling, as per minimum 3 years of experience in mechanized production operation.
Job Title: Noodle Production Specialist (male/female)
- Noodle Production Specialist as a shift officer is responsible for operation of the noodle production line.
- He will be assisted by additional operators.
- He is accountable for achieving daily production targets.
- Technical schooling as per minimum 2 years of experience in noodle production factories.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th October, 2016.