The GEOS group, specializing in the management of security risks internationally operating in Nigeria since 1998.Through its local subsidiary, GEOS assists many companies and institutions in their development of the country.
Speaking in both missions of advice, operational support and crisis management, GEOS supports its customers in their projects Maritimes, Onshore and Offshore.
The following job vacancy exists:
Job Title: Commercial Development Manager
As part of its growth, GEOS Nigeria is seeking a responsible developing display business practice closely with theresponsible country, local teams and the Paris headquarters.
Its tasks cover:
- – Prospecting for new targets,
- – Monitoring and development of existing customer accounts,
- – Réferencement GEOS Nigeria to the major players,
- – Identification and assessment of key sectors to participate in the developement strategy of the subsidiary,
- – Participation in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals,
- – Commercial Reporting to the manager Country and / or Headquarters
- – Participation in events, living delegations related to the Group’s business,
- – Follow current events in the country in connection with the GEOS experts
- – Networking with institutions, businesses rooms.
Desired Skills and Experience
- – Holding a tray or equivalent 5
- – Experience of 3 to 10 years in business development / sales, ideally, project experience in West Africa.
- – Experience Abroad (Exchange year, hyphenation, LIFE, VIA, expatriation)
- – Good knowledge of Oil & GAS sector, Construction, Renewable Energy, defenses, etc.
- – Interest in the political problematics, economic and sociatales in West Africa.
- – Strong interpersonal responsibilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply