Genesis Group – Job vacancies exist for recruitment of a Graduate Camp Boss at Genesis Group, Port Harcourt.
Job Title: CAMP BOSS
Job Type: Permanent – Full time
To Manage the Industrial Catering Location efficiently, effectively and profitably ensuring that standards that support the brand name as best in class are achieved and sustained in line with the company’s long term development plan.
- Ensure high standard Catering and housekeeping services are achieved.
- To coordinate and supervise men and materials to achieve efficient and profitable day to day operation in the location in accordance with the company budget and target.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with company’s rules and regulations in the camp of operation.
- To ensure all meal summaries are correct, reconciled and return to the office on time for invoicing.
- Establish procedure to balance client’s satisfaction with profitability.
- Conducting training in HSE and customer service delivering in the Location.
- Scheduling and planning logistic and supply movement in the location.
- Management of clients complains, staff duty roaster, leave roaster and orientation of new staff.
- Ensuring that operation is carried out with minimal cost while maintaining high standard exceptional quality delivering.
- Enforcing and ensuring high level of safety and hygiene to achieve zero food poison.
- Must be available at every meal time for the purpose of having direct feedback from the clients
- Ensure the effective dissemination of Health,Safety, & Environment (HSE) Policy, Procedure and implementation of same.
- Ensure that the Locations’ activities are controlled effectively and manage performance against plans, focusing on continuous improvement in line with the company’s mission, vision and objectives.
- Put in place controls, which ensures that Assets are maintained timely and periodically.
- Develop strategies that ensure Customers satisfaction is monitored periodically in a structured manner.
- Identifying strategic cost reduction initiatives that support improved profitability without compromising standards.
- Track daily meal service in the location through a standard and agreed procedure for the purpose of accountability.
- Effective and efficient management of daily mandaycost and submitting same report on daily and weekly basis to the Ops manager.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management for the efficient operation of Industrial Catering Location.
- Have basic knowledge of varieties of local and continental cuisine and able to supervise same to the delight of the customer.
- Ability to communicate fluently with clients and subordinate through the use of effective English and service language.
- Must be good in the use of computer most especially excel.
- Ability to present convincing analyses of location material usage when required.
- Must have the drive to increase sales and cost reduction optimization, through budget management and control process.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to manage location challenges.
- Good knowledge of portion control in management of material.
- Must be innovative and creative in menu engineering and introducing ideas that will promote sales and turnover.
- Minimum of Bsc/HND
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 30-10-2015