Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC) is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GDC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality.
The Genesis Deluxe brand and company was launched onto the Nigeria market in 2008 in Lagos. Since then, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has grown to 3 cinemas with 15 screens and over 2000 seats. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 50 million customers. Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Vibrant Enugu. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cinema Team Leader
Lead by example to ensure Daily Guest Service is prioritised and implement exceptional guest service standard to meet guests expectations (Be positive & Motivate the team):
- Ensure Guests Film information are always available (film guides, box office tickets and promo materials)
- Be firm and take immediate action for any Cash or Security Breach to all staff *
- Ensure staff are presentable and have correct uniform
- Ensure cinema staff are trained on guest service standards
- Communicate 15min morning and evening meeting goals to office staff
- Daily review of all disciplinary matters, discuss with OM to resolve them *
- Check daily and ensure all tills are operatives and resolve any issues immediately
- Daily Ensure the cinema is always clean and organised accordingly
- Follow daily cashing up procedures and security policy to protect assets and revenue. Any cash difference must be resolved immediately
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th December, 2015.