GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Title: Advanced Application Specialist – Africa
• MD, Medical Physicist, PhD or Technologist
• 5 to 10 years clinical experience in Molecular Imaging
• Customer centricity.
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• Influencing skills.
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Excellent computer skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply