General Electric (GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
General Electric (GE) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: GE Africa Internship Programme
Job Number: 2706383
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Power
Business Segment: Power Power Generation Services
- GE Africa’s Internship Program (Pre-ECDP) is an internship/co-op program designed to give college/university graduates, prior to NYSC challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
Our internship program is open to college/university students of various disciplines including Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Field Service Engineering, Operations, Information Technology, and more.
As a valuable member of our team, GE Africa interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Current college/university graduate, yet to be mobilized for NYSC
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply