The history of Hayat Holding goes back to 1937, challenging times when Turkey was taking its first steps towards industrialization. Initially working in the wholesale fabric business, the Kiğılı Family entered the manufacturing industry in 1967, when Yahya Kiğılı started manufacturing fabrics.
In 1969, Mr. Kiğılı launched the Kastamonu integrated chipboard plant, and in 1987, he founded Hayat Kimya, thus entering the FMCG industry.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the General Accountant Chief Job Opening at Hayat Nigeria Limited
Job Position: General Accountant Chief
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely booking and closing of accounts.
- Cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Min. 5 years experience in Financial Management, relevant experiece in audit and costing will be added advantage.
- Experience in a corporate firm preferably in FMCG sector (multinational company is an asset)
- University degree in a preferably social sciences like accounting, economics, etc.
- Having skills in leadership, team management, problem-solving mentality, analytical thinking, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Having good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel. Knowledge of SAGE and SAP software is a plus.
- Being passionate, ambitious, success-oriented
How to Apply
For consideration, interested and suitably qualified candidates should please forward updated CV to[email protected]
Application Closing Date
21st of July 2015