GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry – from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work. We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability.
GE Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist – Francophone and West Africa
Job Number: 2371548
Locations: Abidjan, Accra, Lagos, Cote d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria
Business: GE Corporate
Business Segment: Corporate Human Resources
- Our Talent Recruitment team is at the heart of our ability to attract and hire the very best talent available to drive our continued growth.
- As a result of our strategic recruitment planning, business focus and increasing regional growth we are seeking to hire a Talent Acquisition specialist to support the delivery of our recruitment needs and day to day recruitment activities.
- You will support recruitment for our existing and new businesses in Francophone countries in Sub Saharan Africa and Anglophone West Africa to deliver high quality external talent for GE businesses based on planned hires and increasing business growth.
- Manage the whole recruiting process from sourcing, screening, interviewing to offer.
- Implement direct sourcing strategies that are timely and cost effectively meet the hiring needs of a specific region
- Drive world-class selection processes to identify and hire the best candidates
- Arrange telephone and face to face interviews for interview panels
- Make follow-ups with interview panels to ensure timely closure of open positions
- Follow up background checks to ensure timely completion and submission by service provider
- Be able to take initiative in sourcing best candidates
- Preparation of employee announcements (promotions, new joiners etc.
- Develop strong working relationships with recruiting sources and contacts. Building up talent pool for business needs. Keeping long-term relationship with the potential candidates.
- Provide outstanding candidate care, nurturing candidates through the recruitment process
- Deliver outstanding client service, regularly communicating with and managing expectations of line managers
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with suppliers to ensure they supply quality candidates to the business
- A degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and execute on assigned projects.
- High energy level with strong customer service mindset & can-do attitude
- Must be detailed oriented, organised and able prioritize complex multiple tasks and projects
- Process and compliance focused
- Agility to adapt in a continuously changing business environment
- Substantial proven performance in Recruitment in the region and in entering new countries
- Demonstrated ability to proactively interact and consult at different levels in the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and French
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Familiarity with recruitment management systems such as Taleo or Brassring
- Experience in both agency/Exec Search and Corporate Recruitment
- Flexibility, with a positive attitude to change
- Highly organized and able to take ownership
- Wanting to work in a dynamic environment
- Industry experience in at least one of the GE Business Sectors
- Knowledge & expertise on local Labor Law & prevailing HR practices
- Project management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply