GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Oil & Gas is recruiting qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Lead Customer Service Manager
Job Number: 2570831
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: OG-TMS Turbomachinery Solutions
- The CSM is the focal point with the GE Oil & Gas customers for all the operational topics, being the key interface for all aspects of the contract portfolio.
- He/She will be responsible to ensure the smooth execution of contractual maintenance and site activities.
- The CSM is responsible for driving customer satisfaction, assuring the highest excellence in the execution jointly to the business targets.
The Lead Customer Service Manager will:
- Be the key interface between the customer and GE Oil&Gas with visibility inside and outside the Company;
- Manage cross-functional teams, driving internal execution to meet business targets;
- Interact with GE tools, processes and organization in order to fulfill all contract portfolio obligations;
- Assure that the planning and ERP tools are maintained continuously updated;
- Provide information about the latest advancements in upgrades opportunities to customer, and assist in their implementation;
- Keep customer updated about design changes of parts to be installed;
- Coordinate the reviewing of maintenance plan, with the aim to optimize the Units reliability and availability;
- Develop enduring faithful customer relationships;
- Ensure/improve Contract profitability;
- Deliver Financials targets in terms of Sales, Contribution Margin and Cash-Collection.
- Be responsible for the management of a portfolio of multiple projects (parts, repairs and field services activities);
- Play a proactive role in problems prevention during the Project life cycle by highlighting potential areas of concern and promptly driving other functions in solving issues, which could affect the flawless execution. In doing so, he/she gains a complete and deep knowledge of the processes and activities throughout the Company;
- Translate customer needs/requirements into detailed Project action plans shared with Company Functions involved;
- BS Engineering Mechanical preferred, or Business Management;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Strong knowledge of GE O&G organization and processes, with special focus on services business model
- Strive for achieving Project Goals and Customer Satisfaction;
- Passion for the work “well done first time”, intellectual rigor and professional discipline while running the Project;
- Available to travel frequently and at short notice;
- Fluent spoken English.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Customer Centric behavior, able to deal with complex customers’ needs and issues;
- Leadership, initiative, autonomy and self-confidence;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing skills ;
- Coaching/mentoring capability;
- Authority to a level consistent with delivering the business results ;
- Strong can do and problem solving attitude;
- Proven capability to drive cross-functional team remotely;
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- International experience with Global Companies
- IPMA or PMI certified
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified
- Commercial and sales competence is strongly desired
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply