GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Job Title: Sales & Customer Service Manager – Oil & Gas
This role will be responsible for identifying, positioning and leading efforts to develop the customer portfolio, forecasting and planning opportunities, managing orders, closing sales and securing contribution margin targets for the Downhole Technology (DT) portfolio of GE Oil & Gas, within the Sub-Sahara region.
– Establish a plan for SSA to support existing customers and grow the customer portfolio by developing leads and new opportunities
– Develop and maintain a strong network with key individuals within the customer’s organization and leverage to anticipate customer’s needs as well as accurately forecast sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
– Ensure a review rhythm around closure of the assigned geographical region key deals.
– Coach the local services team to ensure quality and availability of services.
– Build and deliver a plan to improve our customer service experience
– Comply with Company Safety policies and procedures and continuously promote and satisfy all Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) requirements
– Ensure that all business matters are conducted with the highest integrity and in full compliance with GE Oil & Gas policy
– As a coach, accelerate the onboarding and development of a Downhole Technology (DT) services business in the region.
– Provide technical support and guidance to clients to help them select the appropriate technology that can provide the desired services within the operating specifications
– Monitor the market and evaluate competition and customer specific strategic and operational factors to support business decisions
– Drive appropriate processes and rigour to ensure that the opportunity pipeline is up to date and accurate in the sales funnel
– Technical Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Sales in the Oil & Gas industry
– Demonstrated track record of sales / business development growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
– Proven Wireline industry experience, with a Cased Hole and/or Open Hole Logging focus.
– Willingness and ability to travel 40% time across Sub Saharan Africa
– Experience in running Sondex Cased Hole Logging tools with knowledge of Formation Evaluation and/or Production Logging Interpretation.
– Must be a self-starter who is driven to completion of sales orders and project execution.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Strong customer mind-set.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Process orientation and mind-set.
– Ability to prioritize multi-faceted, fast paced job tasks.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– High integrity.
– Driven and competitive.
– Strong commercial management skills.
– Business acumen.
Job Segments: Customer Service, Service Manager, Sales, Sales Management, Energy
Job Title: Sales Leader Nigeria – Subsea Services & Drilling, Oil & Gas
The Sales Leader (SL) plays a key role within the SSA GE Oil & Gas Sales organization and impacts on the regions go-to-market strategy. The SL will be responsible for growing the Subsea System orders and profitability across all Sub Sea Systems product lines and P&L’s. The SL will demonstrate leadership in managing new accounts penetration and will maintain and grow wallet share whilst supporting the Subsea product portfolio. This person reports to the Subsea Systems Regional Leader.
– Identify Subsea opportunities in Nigeria for all Subsea product lines: EPC, Offshore, Services
– Develop influential relationships with customers at all levels and develop strategies to win profitable business from those customers
– Overall responsibility for customer satisfaction
– organize customer presentations, lead the capture strategy for Nigeria
– Integrate the technical support team and functions, including comm ops, finance, product support, and others in the implementation of customer strategies
– Maintain knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions, and customer base
– Serve as primary customer interface
– Actively participate in GE Business Cycles, SII, GPB, NPI’s
– Identify new market opportunities and cross-selling GE products.
– Able to generate credibility with key customers and to understand their needs and solve their problems in an accurate and timely fashion
– Networking and creating presence at industry events (both formal & social)
– Develop customer strategies, campaign plans, and leadership in their execution
– Determine / create customer needs, solve business problems through consultative approach, develop marketing, sales and strategic business plans and be responsible for delivering revenue and margin commitments
– Responsible for the overall leadership and day-to-day management of assigned accounts
– Provide accurate forecasting and updates on opportunities through the use of sales tools such as SFDC
– Ownership of receivables for assigned customers
– Work with Quality and P&L’s to drive customer satisfaction, reduction in CIR’s and improved NPS
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or relevant business experience
– Proven experience in a sales or commercial role related capital equipment or associated services
– Previous Subsea Experience is a requirement
– Proven ability in account management.
– A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
– Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
– Familiarity with commercial tools such as SalesForce.Com, pricing strategies/models
– Strong communicator, able to successfully manage multiple priorities for demanding internal and external stakeholders
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
· Knowledge of related products, services and markets · Strong oral and written communication skills · Strong interpersonal and leadership skills · Integrative team working style · Strong oral and written communication skills · Strong interpersonal and leadership skills · In-depth knowledge of the industrial applications for product lines and markets · Integrative team working style
Job Segments: Sales Management, Energy, Gas, Oil, Sales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply