GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Renewable Energy Sales Manager – West Africa
Job Number: 2757553
Business: GE Renewable Energy
Business Segment: Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
- GE’s Renewable Energy Sales Manager for Wind and Solar will be responsible for obtaining orders and sales by driving and implementing commercial strategy.
- This critical leadership position will be counted on to grow GE’s Renewable Power business in West Africa.
- Work with customers to determine appropriate product/service solutions to solve their challenges and grow their business
- Leverage cross-functional and cross business resources in order to maximize market penetration
- Work closely with Country Executives to understand the broad GE strategy and key business objectives
- Cultivate long-term relationships at all levels of customer organizations
- Contribute to defining and implementing marketing strategies to increase orders volume and profitability
- Establish a systematic business-scouting program with the purpose of identifying existing and new market opportunities
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Business Administration
- Power/Energy industry experience, ideally with a focus in Wind Turbines
- 7-10 years of direct and strategic sales
- Project Development experience in the Power sector
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Open to extensive travel
- English language fluency (oral/ written)
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume) Nigerians only.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the roles location.
- Ability to structure, price, negotiate and close infrastructure deals
- Track record for driving growth and generating new customers
- Customer-centric mind-set, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions
- Collaborative; able to interface with both internal team members and external partners as part of a solution-based process
- Proactive, self-directed, creative, strategic thinking and able to implement plan via a well thought out process
- Demonstrated success developing medium – large infrastructure projects
- MBA qualification or Master’s Degree equivalent
- Minimum of 7+ years’ hands-on experience in the power generation sector, with a deep understanding of legal documentation evaluation
- Understanding of various financing products and structures, including loans, leases, partnerships and equity investments
- Project analysis, feasibility study, and detailed design – commercial closure
- Strong complex project management skills; PMP certification preferred
- Project finance experience, with demonstrated aptitude in and economic modelling / pro-forma analysis
- Experience with evaluating, negotiating and closing contracts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply