GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of work experience in logistics, material management, warehousing, or supply chain management
2. 3 yeas of experience working in logistics, materials management, warehousing and distribution, or supply chain management.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Power Point, and Word
4. Good Knowledge of ERP/ WMS/ TMS
5. A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
6. Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply