GE Nigeria is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Sales Upgrade Campaigns Leader 9E
Job Number: 2540243
Business: GE Power
Business Segment: PWR-PGS Power Generation Services
- The Global Sales Upgrade Campaigns Leader 9E will be responsible for commercial strategies to grow and drive upgrade business of the 9E platform.
- You will work closely with regional sales, marketing and the product line to drive discovery and pipeline for the respective campaigns and help identify new areas of focus.
- Create close working relationships with the Regional Sales Leaders and Sales managers
- Deliver financial targets by partnering with regions to achieve goals
- Establish strong communication ties with the local sales team to gather market and competitive intelligence to develop customer value programs.
- Develop and maintain and thorough understanding of the customer base, business strategies and customer CTQs.
- Partner with the Product Line/Platform Management and Marketing team to define next generations of upgrade products
- Lead the successful implementation of the respective NPI Broadcasting initiative.
- Anticipate and identify the long-term needs and opportunities for the business in order to create significant market power and sustainable competitive advantage
- Define sales strategies for respective upgrade campaigns including discovery, pipeline management and qualification processes.
- Support Deal Strategy Development and Support Key Deals
- Coordinate activities across the region sales, product and marketing teams to drive strategy and provide commercial and technical expertise
- Support the S&OP process by managing demand process
- Support the regional discovery meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related discipline from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 6 years of experience in sales/commercial leadership in a competitive environment, with understanding of market economics, competitive issues, technology and projects, preferably with five of those years in the power generation industry and GE’s E-class gas turbine technology.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications;
- Ability to define and implement strategic plans, set a vision and rally support around that vision
- Strategic thinker and courageous with an ability to develop and drive strategy. Ability to think expansively, innovatively and laterally in a global, complex environment
- Clear thinker with an ability to focus on the “critical few” issue/priorities. Able to communicate messages clearly and concisely. Ability to translate strategy into business objectives
- Able to build a connection to key stakeholders and establish credibility quickly. Manage and resolve conflicts
- Capable of planning and executing major initiatives
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and exceptional team leader skills; proven ability to lead people and drive initiatives in a matrix environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Product management or commercial experience
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Understand MYA contracts
- Integrity: accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply