What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our “healthymagination” vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference – they do!
GE Healthcare is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Specialist Ultrasound
Job Number: 2263021
Location: Port Harcourt
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Ultrasound
- Sell complex technical products and/or services limited number of the GE products typically specializing in a single product/line and carries an overlay quota.
- Not Primarily an account-assigned but work with account-assigned Managers to close sale.
- Manage and coordinate technical selling as a technical product expert to develop, present sales proposals and systems solutions, and assist to close complex technical sales.
- Typically 5-8 years direct work experience.
- Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary for closure
- Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
- Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solution/services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
- Develop their understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
- Making cold calls to potential customers
- Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
- Representing the company at relevant trade association meetings, medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or Life Sciences field (e.g. medical physicists, pharmaceutical, Radiography).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quality Specific Goals
- Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
- Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Team working skills
- Willing to travel extensively
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Valid motor vehicle license
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience selling capital goods
- Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply