GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Africa Pricing & Margin Leader
Job Number: 2601002
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Postal Code: 01685
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- The Pricing & Margins Leader is responsible for effective and efficient pricing and margin decision making within the zone.
- The role monitors the margin trends and drives improvement programs in conjunction with the Modality and LCT Leaders to reach the Zone profitability targets.
- The Pricing & Margin Manager works very closely with the needed CMI and Regional Product Leaders to set pricing guidelines and targets.
- Owns the development, maintenance and improvement of relevant price and margin decision making tools used by the Commercial Teams.
- Sets and coordinates effective price decision making processes, SOPs, escalation matrixes and OpMechs to ensure quick and appropriate pricing decisions in LCTs
- Works with the Global CMI team to provide the pricing and margin data analytics and dashboards for the Market & Price Reviews.
- In conjunction with Finance and Modality Managers sets Modality CM targets for the LCTs to be used in the VC plans and management of overall commercial KPIs.
- Work with the Zone Modality Leaders to monitor market prices and set target pricing and margins within the relevant quoting tools
- Analyze, report and review the OVC reserves utilization and trends to drive productivity with execution teams
- Monitor and work with relevant finance resources to optimize Transfer prices within the Africa Zone
- Work with Zone, Region SHS & relevant Global CMI SME’s to set the relevant and needed OVC standard reserves and product price points with the aim to program the quoting tools appropriately each year for both the direct and indirect markets in the Zone.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations and other GEHC policies as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Strong business acumen and 3-5 years’ experience in at least one of Sales/Services/Commercial/Financial roles
- Proven success in complex stakeholder management and influencing
- Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail.
- Action and results oriented
- Extensive Experience in Price management within equipment sales
- Strong financial tools(excel), technical and computer usage skills
- Fluent in English with good communication and presentation skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong computer and financial analysis tool skills
- Emotional maturity
- Initiative, self-confidence, presence and self-assurance
- Team player.
- Business acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply