GbanjoDeals offers up to 95% discount on products and services in Nigeria. You can find great bargains on foods, travels, events, hotels, spa, courses, baby & kids, home appliances, health & personal care, home improvement, kitchen, office needs, electronics, mobile accessories, musical equipment, video games among others, we also have fashion items for male and female.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: eCommerce Manager
- Inventory management and product set-up in DemandWare.
- Manage the collection of all assets: copy, pricing, resizing images, UPC, etc.
- Manage a promotion calendar that is promoted in the following areas: On-site, email, display ads, SEM, etc.
- Responsible for business decisions, website analytics, and pricing strategies while being held accountable for profit and losses.
- Manage and develop customer relations with new prospects and existing customers using e-newsletters, product reviews, social media and other engagement channels, like SEO and SEM.
- Will work cross-functionally to influence outcomes and grow the eCommerce sales business.
- Develop and manage the merchandising calendar and sorting.
- Manage the launch of new product initiatives, communicating with many teams.
- Develop strategy for agencies (hands on management): Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email, Affiliate Marketing., Display ads, prospecting, and retargeting.
- Optimize sales with third-party software solutions. Emphasis on usability, increasing average order size, checkout conversion rate, increasing revenue, and overall profitability.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience eComm Management, Creative Marketing, Customer Acquisition, or related positions.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- Strong experience working with major eComm. platforms.
- Experience in a dynamic fast paced organization, juggling multiple deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with internal teams and external agency partners.
Job Title: Front End Developer
- We’re looking for a Front-end Developer to join a large-scale platform integration project.
- You will be involved in the platform transition and maintaining front end content on our websites.
- Working closely with designers, product owners
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Deploying and maintaining code
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Grunt & NPM
- HTML5, CSS and SASS
Job Title: Content Operations Manager
The UGC Content Manager will;
- Manage and Refine all operational aspects of the User Generated Content work stream
- Use Excel and Google Analytics to understand, analyse and report data related to UGC
- Ensure UGC best practices are followed by the business, training and creating/providing supporting documentation where required
- Maintain market stakeholder support – taking and analysing requirements, implementing where clear UX, commercial or process benefit is identified
- Support large-scale platform migrations including training, user testing, and market communications
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong presentation and training skills with experience explaining technical and commercial concepts
- Data analysis and reporting with commercial and operational narratives and recommendations
- Knowledge of user-generated content processes and procedures
- Vendor management experience
- Understanding of back-end technical integration
- A forward thinking, innovative and confident attitude and outlook
Job Title: E-Commerce Fulfillment Manager
Fulfillment Performance & Analysis:
- Maintain up-to-date reporting on fulfillment performance; communicate results and opportunities.
- Complete month-end financial and performance reporting.
- Conduct analysis on the use of the various shipping methods and identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Partner with fulfillment centers to address opportunities in shipping performance and drive improvement.
- Maintain a full understanding of all fulfillment software programs.
- Execute inventory transfers and sweeps through effective communication across the supply chain and manage in the most cost effective manner.
- Provide Ecom Merchants with the necessary tools and direction on ecommerce freight cost.
- Determine what SKUs shouldn’t be part of the fulfillment center assortment due to high customer shipping cost.
- Communicate weekly scorecard and actions plans addressing opportunities with fulfillment centers.
Job Title: eCommerce Business Analyst
- To be the driving force for IT change through the shaping of business requirements, business process models, user stories, test strategies, plans and scenarios, implementation plans and business change communication plans.
- To champion that all change undertaken must be cost effective, incremental and benefits driven, and to challenge where this is not evidenced
- To pull together teams across multiple functions/areas to focus on supporting business requirements for change in a controlled and consistent manner
- Business / Domain knowledge w/r to multi-channel retail processes
- Ensure that knowledge is transferred amongst team members and the wider IT Team through information sharing groups, coaching of colleagues, documentation share etc…
- Ensure that all communication (verbal or written), is clear, concise, consistent and appropriate for the audience
- Ensure that the impacts of change are understood clearly by all stakeholders
- Provide leadership within the BSA community and the wider IT team with regard to best practice
Graduate calibre with a proven business experience including:
- Proven experience of working as a Business Systems Analyst or Business Analyst on projects that successfully deliver incremental value.
- Retail experience with particular emphasis on multi-channel solutions
- Previous experience in a Retail eCommerce environment
- Self-starter who is comfortable operating in structured and unstructured environments and able to maintain motivation and direction at all times.
- Able to shape and mould ambiguity and bring about order from chaos.
- Proven experience of working in a matrix environment.
- Proven experience of having worked with near-shore and/or offshore development and test teams.
- Ability to challenge development and support teams and speak their language.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Due to this growth they are seeking a Social Media Manager to drive their social strategy as they really ramp up their social presence.
- A proven background as a Social Media Manager or Social Media Strategist, ideally within eCommerce or retail, is really important as this Social Media Manager will be hitting the ground running from day one.
- The role will be a minimum of two weeks and will definitely extend.
- Please apply ASAP if this is of interest and matches your skill set as a Social Media Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]