Arik Air is now Nigeria’s leading commercial airline. People choose to work here for many reasons. There is the excitement of being a part of a vibrant, international and expanding airline community. We also offer the opportunity to travel and this incentive motivates prospective employees who want to join the Arik team and work for the “Wings of Nigeria”.
Arik Air is a customer-focused airline that offers consistently outstanding services to both business and leisure travellers. We have earned a reputation for providing “the best care in the air”. Industry experts have awarded us for delivering outstanding services. ‘No airline does it in the unique Arik way’
Applications are invited from interested candidates to fill the Gardener Job Vacancy at Arik Air
To maintain the guest house lawns and garden to the highest possible condition.
- In charge of grass cutting, weed control and leaf raking
- Planting new trees, flowers and various plants.
- Maintenance of plant tubs baskets
- Making sure that all garden equipment is correctly maintained and serviced
- Clearing rubbish and litter away from the garden and grounds.
- Producing various designs and layouts of garden landscapes.
- Ensuring a safe working environment for everyone working in the garden
- To ensure that all chemical application is carried out in a safe and correct manner.
- Report any dangerous branches, dead or leaning trees to the Management
- To talk to guests about the ground and gardens whenever required.
- Ability to use a wide range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools
- Good knowledge of plants and vegetables
- Have an in-depth knowledge of pesticide use
- Knowledge of organic gardening methods and techniques
- Must be at least O’level qualification.
- Must have at least 3-5 years working experience as a Gardener
- Knowledge in applying fertilizers and other necessary chemicals to the plants.
- Must have knowledge in gardening including taking care of plants and flowers.
- Must have wide knowledge in different varieties of flowers and plants.
- Must have knowledge in planting and maintaining grass such as Bermuda grass.
- Must have knowledge and ability to do basic landscaping for the plants
Must have passion in plants.