Galaxy Commodities Limited is an industrial conglomerate which offers integrated services across various sectors of the Agro and Allied-Processing industry in Nigeria; spanning crops development and commercial farming, industrial processing, commodities trading, consulting and value-chain management.
Galaxy Commodities Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Business Development Officer
- Galaxy Commodities Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Marketing and business development officers.
- To improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth by building key customer relationships, identifying new businesses, negotiating and closing business deals.
- Prospect for new clients and turn this into increased business by networking, advertising or other means of generating interests from potential clients.
- Cold call as appropriate within your geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Set up meetings between clients decision makers and company’s CEO.
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 1year in B2B marketing.
- Must have completed NYSC.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Public speaking, communication and closing skills.
- Excellent rapport building, networking and persuasion
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and 1page cover letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th August, 2016.