G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play in securing your world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
All candidates must:
- Be able to drive with a valid Driving Licence
- Be a graduate with a Business related Degree.
- Be able to use generic IT applications.
- Be able to improve and sustain performance.
- Be able to demonstrate customer care attitude.
- Have minimum of 3 years of experience in managing key accounts in a service industry within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises (SMES).
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
In return we offer competitive salary, pension, flexi-time, 22 days’ of annual leave right from start date of employment and the opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organization in providing world-class services to internal and external customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their updated CV’s and a covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to:
27 Oba Akinjobi Street,
Email it to: [email protected]