Fusion Nest Fertility Centre is the leading IVF/Fertility treatment Clinic in Nigeria Where We provide comprehensive evaluation and care for women and men in all stages of infertility.
As the leading ivf/fertility treatment centre in Nigeria,Fusion Nest is the preferred Centre for Merck Sorono international ltd, a leading international pharmaceutical company in fertility treatment and also a major referral Centre for “Visit and care” an international patient referral agency.
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer/Sonologist
- Fusion Nest Fertility Centre one of Nigeria Leading IVF/Fertility Treatment Centre where every woman is a Mother currently requires the services of a trained and qualified Medical Personnel to work as a Medical Officer for the clinic.
- He/She is expected to be grounded in sonography works and will work alongside the Clinic Manager to oversee the Clinic operations.
- MBBS with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience and proficiency in “ultra sound scanning” and ability to manage clinic operations.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Fusion Nest Fertility Centre one of Nigeria Leading IVF/Fertility Treatment Centre where every woman is a Mother is looking for a young, vibrant, intelligent, and experienced Accounting graduate to work as an Account Officer for the clinic.
- He/She is expected to work alongside the Clinic Manager to oversee the Clinics Finances, Books and Records.
- Keeping of appropriate records
- Preparation of management accounts on monthly basis
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement on monthly basis
- Ensures that statements, records and the clinic financial records are maintained in line with its financial regulations and complies with current laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns and ensures prompt payment
- Stock taking of organizational assets on monthly basis.
- Preparation of budgets on Monthly basis
- Improves organizational business efficiency on how resources are utilized/dispersed and make best practices recommendations to the management
- Ensures that all calculations and computation are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source documents
- Must be Computer literate and able to use modern accounting software packages like Peachtree
- A graduate of Accounting (B.Sc/HND) with up to 5 Years working experience.
- Experience in a reputable Hospital plus ACCA or ICAN qualification an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications (stating clearly why they’re a fit for the role) and CV’s to any of the email address: [email protected] | [email protected]
In person at:
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre,
No 3 Adebowale Close,
Off Lola Holloway,
Omole Phase 1 Estate,
Note: Only qualified candidates resident in Lagos should apply. Specifically the role’s location will suit candidates within Ojodu Berger, Ogba, Agege, ketu,Ikega and it’s axis
Application Deadline Tuesday, 16th August, 2016.