IMS One World is an innovative staffing and recruitment firm whose customized services help companies and staffing firms source talent for opportunities at home and abroad.
Our Global Recruitment Services and Expatriate Services are tailor made for every client’s needs, which is a blend of traditional recruitment services and creative solutions to gain foothold in the market and helps them mobilize their human resource value chain.Our expertise in recruitment sector and dealing with international clients is consolidated with the fact that we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and are affiliated with Empresaria Group plc. At One World, we have an environment which supports innovation and creativity. This keeps us on the edge of exploring new opportunities for your business.
In a world of global opportunities, more companies find value in sourcing candidates from new or not-yet-tested markets. With One World, you can explore the world for your next hire.
Job Title: Furniture Factory Manager
• Overall planning and execution of capacity production and Machine capacity utilization based on market survey, competition analysis and potential business.
• Convene regular meetings with Customers (Internal & External) and conclude on pending production requirements and revise production capacity and utilization based on potential usage and achieving sales targets.
• Allocation of production plans to each division and organizing training as required in order to ensure complete capacity utilization
• Evaluating Capacity of Machine Production.
• Develop a complete production plan with Yearly, Quarterly, Weekly targets classifying capacity utilization.
• Production planning based on prospective business targets
• Developing innovative methods of catering to end customer requirements and needs.
- Production Planning
- Developing new methods
- Team Management
- Allocation of production plan
How to Apply
To apply for this role, visit Click Here to Apply