Stresert Services Limited – Our client, an indigenous Marine Services company, providing marine integrated Services ranging from offshore support services to Petroleum products and Marine Lubricants supplies is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk/Admin Executive
Job Ref: Front Desk Admin
Location: Oniru, Victoria Island Extension, Lagos State (Proximity to work is highly desired).
- The position performs front desk, administrative and office support activities.
- Duties may include answering telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets, paying bills, filing etc.
- Act as the first point of contact to visitors’ as well as provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Ensure the smooth running of the organization; carry out clerical duties such as photocopying, binding, filing etc.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain the organization’s storeroom and log inventory transaction on software provided.
- Handles the organizations petty cash, order and receive materials and ensure they are in accordance to the requested specification from suppliers into the store.
- Carry out human resources duties such as compiling the attendance data to assist generate input for monthly payroll.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure that the monthly bills are paid as at when due e.g. Nepa, telephone bills.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Any other task of related responsibility assigned from time to time.
Verbal Communication Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Negotiation, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control.
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences.
- Must have 2 – 3 years related experience in similar function.
N60, 000/ month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their passport pics & updated CV’s to:[email protected] using ‘Front Desk Admin’ as subject of mail
Note: Qualified candidates’ resident on the Island of Lagos and its immediate environs will be considered for interviews
Application Deadline 20th April, 2016