Planex Finishing Nigeria Limited is an innovation-driven company providing house-finishing solutions to construction and engineering companies, corporate organizations, and individuals with tastes for high aesthetic value. It was established over a decade ago and specializes in providing high-end finishing services such as screeding, tiling, and painting.
In a bid to provide a holistic service offering to its customers, the company is launching its premier paint brand, Kolor Paints, in October and seeks to position itself as the leading brand in paint products and finishing services. To this end, it seeks to employ smart and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Sales Representative
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reporting Relationship: Reporting To Managing Director.
Work Hours: 9am – 5pm, weekdays.
- The position of front desk sales representative consists of interacting with walk-in customers to provide information as regards our paint products and finishing services and also to sell products available on sale in the store.
- Manage general showroom activities
- Collate and respond to all enquiries from emails, phone calls and walk-in clients.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Assist and resolve all prospect and client requests, issues, challenges for all Planex Finishing products and services.
- Develop, update and constantly improve the FAQ database for all Planex Finishing products and services.
- Oversee product delivery.
- Perform sedentary marketing functions: seeking out target markets online and making sales overtures to them through mails, calls, and referrals to field marketers.
- Female, Not more than 26 years old,
- Minimum of OND.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC scheme (if applicable).
- Ability to use the Microsoft office Package [Word, Excel, Power-point Presentation, etc.]
- Experience not compulsory, but an added advantage, Must reside on Lagos Island or its environs.
- Eye for colour: Job requires having a high level of colour matching skills; being able to properly advise clients on what colours to buy and how to match them.
- Attention to Detail: Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and being able to fulfil obligations.
- Excellent Communicator: Job requires being able to express oneself fluently in English language [written and oral English].
- Warm, attractive and accommodating appearance.
- Pleasant and professional personality.
- Effective, clear communication ability
- Self-Control: Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Genuine Concern for Others: Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings; being understanding, cheerful, ‘smileful’, helpful on the job, and soft-spoken.
- Stress Tolerance: Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
N30,000 – N40,000 basic monthly allowance, plus commission on sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For further enquiries, send an email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 4th October, 2015.
Start Date 15th October, 2015.