Westcon is a value added distributor of category-leading unified communications, network infrastructure, data centre and security solutions with a global network of specialty resellers.
Job Title: FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT
Department : ADMINISTRATION
Reporting to : Regional Sales Manager – EWA
To offer general office support by assisting with the clerical and administrative day-to-day operations of the Westcon Africa office, in liaison with relevant departments to ensure effective and efficient flow of business processes
Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
- · Managing inventory of assets and supplies, monitoring critical level of stocks, sourcing for suppliers and submitting invoices
- · Coordinating for all administration office supplies to include kitchen items
- · Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational activities
- · Scheduling and coordinating travel details between internal staff and the relevant external parties – travel agencies, hotel bookings etc.
- · Sending out and receiving mail documents and packages
- · Ensuring office cleanliness and in coordination with the cleaning team, to also include managing the live office plants – to be included
- · Managing Files and records as authorized
- · Any other duties as assigned by management
- · Diploma in Business Administration or an equivalent
- · At least one year working experience in a similar role
- · Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- · Self-initiative and proactive on the job
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send resume to Ezeokanakosol@gmail.com
Application Deadline: 7th December, 2016.