Ambibol Diabetes Foundation aims to establish and coordinate a network of Nigerian individuals and corporate bodies too ensure the effective flow of information and knowledge about diabetes, to raise public awareness on treatment and management of diabetes, to serve as a bridge between patients, care givers, researchers, and the private/public sectors to galvanize support for patients living with diabetes.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- File and maintain records.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Perform administrative support tasks.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Take orders for merchandise or materials and send them to the proper departments to be filled.
- Must be a OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree Graduate.
- Must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Must be a fast learner and a hard working individual.
- Able to communicate effective in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate, social media suave and able to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly submit their applications to: [email protected]
Note: Qualified candidates will be notified via SMS and email.