Job Title: Front Desk Officer
The Job Holder will generally be responsible for welcoming / attending to organization’s clients and visitors in the most friendly and professional manner deploying effective customer’s services skills. He/ She will also be responsible for the smooth-running and professional outlook of the organization.
Specific Functions Includes:
• Promptly, professionally and courteously receives and assesses all incoming telephone calls /inquiries and re-directs said call or message to its appropriate beneficiary.
• Collect, sort, distribute, and prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• Ensure receipt of magazines and newspapers for the office and ensure display of the latest version in the reception as well as removal of the outdated ones
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Maintains requisite supplies of office stationeries including papers, staplers, items and first aid box.
• Ensures reception area is kept neat, clean and noiseless.
• Arrange food and beverages for the senior management guests & dignitaries, on case to case basis, after seeking the appropriate approval.
• To always maintain office decorum and a high degree of quality communication between the various parties concerned
• Performs routine office tasks as necessary for the presentation of a professional office.
• A good University degree.
• I-2 years’ experience as a front desk officer or customers service representative
• Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with MS office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Courteous and polite in mannerism
• Well groomed, confident and professional.
• Attention to details is key
• Excellent organizational skills
• Professional telephone etiquette
• Bright, friendly and personable.
• Flexible and mature in approach with ability to work unsupervised
• Must Be a Female
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply