Yes is an exclusive service offered in Africa by TDJ Consulting in partnership with InterEdu Solutions (IES), USA. InterEdu Solutions was born in the U.S.A. a few years ago and aims at promoting international education and partnership.
Our advisors and consultants have an extensive knowledge of both international and local education matters. Most have attended schools and or lived outside of Africa. Some are former student advisors with the U.S. Department of States Bureau of Education.
YES is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- A front desk officer serves as the face of the employer.
- A successful front desk officer must be both an excellent communicator and strong administrator.
- She also must comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels.
- Being accountable
- Communicating for impact
- Generating, managing and promoting the use of knowledge and information
- Developing and applying professional expertise/business acumen
- Thinking analytically and strategically
- Building Effective Teams
- Coordinating and directing others
- Complex Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Delegating, Monitoring and Coordination
- Deductive and Inductive Reasoning
- Perceptual Speed
- Written Comprehension and Expression
- Auditory Attention
- Fluency of Ideas
- Oral Comprehension and Expression
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th June, 2016.