Angelo Consults – Our client, a player in the ‘Dance/ Studios’ industry, requires a qualified professional to provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support between the company, departments, employees and clients; ensuring that the proper channels are maintained in communication in an effective and efficient manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk Manager
- Customer Relations and Visitation Management
- Responsible for welcoming and greeting visitors either in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Welcomes on-site clients, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access, monitoring logbook and issuing of visitor badges when required.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions and other information.
- Maintaining good relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Relate with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about the company’s products and services and also obtain details of complaints.
- Refer unresolved customer grievance to designated departments for further investigation.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Equivalent: Art, Administration, Sciences or Social Science related courses.
- Minimum of 0 – 3 years relevant experience.
- Good phone skills, professional demeanour, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: email@example.comKindly place your cover letter in the body of your email. Kindly quote – Front Desk Manager in the subject area of your email.
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2016.