Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Accountant
- Apply the principles of accounting within an assigned area of accounting or group or accounts.
- Maintain records of routine accounting transactions.
- Compile financial information, processes journal entries into various accounts, and reconcile reports and financial data.
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers, payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor and track obligations and expenditures.
- Prepare financial reports for management accounts as needed.
- Ensure that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner.
- Process monthly payroll for employees.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Research, analyse, and resolve payroll-related problems or questions.
- Compile and analyse payroll data, prepare related reports
- Serve as a contact for payroll related issues/inquiries
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Preparation of financial and operating reports including trial balances, adjustments and closing entries.
- Analyse and interprets accounting records for use by management.
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets.
- Minimum of first degree from a reputable university, higher degree is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Use of Tally ERP, Peachtree, Sage is an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar position
Job Title: Front Desk Admin
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- OND from a reputable university.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing company
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and work within a small team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th May, 2016.