Grant Thornton Nigeria is a member firm of Grant Thornton International.
Grant Thornton International is one of the world’s leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
Due to unfolding opportunities in the local and international operating environment, Grant Thornton Nigeria requires talented young graduates, who have developed high appetite for growth and for building a strong reputation in the accounting profession.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Fresh Graduates Recruitment at Grant Thornton Nigeria
Candidates seeking career exposure in a dynamic work environment should please check through the requirements below and apply if eligible.
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
Fresh graduates with a burning desire for learning and growth in professional accounting practice.
Experience: Cognate experience (None required)
Age: 22 to 26 years
- BSc in Accounting, Economics or related numerate discipline from reputable universities, with minimum of second class upper
- Logical and strong ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Smart, intelligent and likeable disposition
- Fluency in French language will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Teachable and ready to learn
- Highly organized and articulate
- Good, passionate inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply by submitting their updated resume and cover letter indicating preferred location by e-mail to: [email protected] within two weeks of this publication