Genesis Group Nigeria Limited, a brand leader in the hospitality Industry, is a diversified and fully integratedcompany with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria.
Current interests include Quick Service Restaurants, Hotels, Deluxe Cinema, Industrial catering, Outdoor catering and Real Estate Management with new initiative in the Oil and Gas sector.
The company has opportunity for vibrant and smart young graduates to join its Executive Graduate Training Scheme. Successful candidates will work at our business locations in PortHarcourt and its environs.
JOB TITLE: Executive Graduate Trainee
Trainees would explore their potentials
Trainees would encourage personal and professional development having the possibility for career growth and be prepared for Management positions
Trainees have opportunity for course work and on-the-job-training to work in different departments on a rotational basis, so that they can understand work processes and their roles thoroughly.
- Candidate must be a fresh graduate
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year NYSC programme and have a certificate of completion
- Be not more than 27 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting.
- Have a minimum of second class (Lower division) honors at first degree.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Be emotionally intelligent and have ability to work well under pressure.No job experience is required.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree Graduates
- Minimum Qualification: Second class lower
- Courses in Hospitality and professional certification will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 24th November 2015