FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ integrated services Ltd is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freight/Cargo Operations Manager
- Check and verify shipping records, handle questions or concerns of shipping shortages or overages and address problems with inventory control.
- Organize to service each business division while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiency.
- Participates on divisional management teams and provides direct support to the divisions
- Meeting airlines/ sea line and negotiate for best rates
- Oversee day-to-day operations of finished goods and raw material warehouse. Directs the operations of the warehouse team to achieve objectives.
- Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff. Monitors individual performance via observation and review of various productivity metrics. Counsels and disciplines as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a productive work team via training and career development.
- Interface cross-functionally at all levels within the divisions of the company, including communication with offshore/subsidiary management, external resources and concerns, such as freight forwarders, third party providers and governmental agencies.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for issues of a moderate to complex scope.
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all appropriate health and safety regulations and cleanliness requirements are followed both with regards for personal and inventory safety.
- A university degree
- Minimum of three years commercial experience in shipping and logistics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV’s to: [email protected] with job title as subject of email
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2016.