Blacksnipe Entertainment Company, is a subsidiary of BlackSnipe Entertainment, Inc and it was first conceptualized and Established on 19th August, 2009 with a vision of creating a recording label and Talent management company that would cater for talented young artists, who many major record companies were overlooking.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Freelance Blogger/PR
- Blacksnipe Record Label is looking for a freelance bloggers/PR to work full time on contract, with a minimum of 2 years of PR experience with music/entertainment/talent clients.
- This position is responsible for being the primary point of contact for Blacksnipe. We are looking for someone with the ambition to assist in the expansion of our company into the Nigerian market, using their connections to network on behalf of the agency.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Publishing music news and press releases from our label.
- Assisting with the Music Department’s client list as needed (Pitching, research, coverage)
- Overseeing and tracking all client campaigns
- Monitoring client press breaks
- Researching new outlets and music trends
- Handling various client accounts while looking for new business
- Moderating media interviews
- Assisting with media training for clients
- Seeking out and signing new business
- Developing a strategic PR plan per client/project
- Creatively coming up with groundbreaking story ideas that can entice editors and bookers
- Devising press materials including press releases, pitches, bios, etc.
- Staying aware of existing and changing media contacts
- Creating monthly client and internal reports
- Working and attending client events
- SSCE, OND or B.Sc.
- Strong passion for country music and general music publicity
- Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems, work under pressure, and be resourceful
- Can handle fastpaced PR environment with poise
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to work with confidential and privileged information
- Excellent writing, research and organization skills
- Selfstarter, able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th March, 2016.