For over 75 years, Frank’s International has been setting new standards in tubular and oil & gas services worldwide. Extraordinary innovation and expertise have made us global leaders in our field.
Frank’s International is a high-performance organization that challenges its employees to excel, while also creating an energetic and friendly work environment. Since Mr. Frank Mosing founded our company in 1938, we have grown tremendously—and are now a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. In addition, our company has grown to employ more than 4,000 people in 60 countries worldwide. And while we continue to grow, we consider our company to be a global family with strong values including teamwork, integrity, learning and performance.
Job Title: Country Manager – West Africa – Nigeria
- To ensure that a safe working environment is provided to all employees and promote a safety first culture by communicating the importance of and demonstrating personal compliance to (Visible Leadership) all Safety Management System and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure financial budgets are prepared, approved and executed in compliance with Company directives.
- Review and analyze financial data to determine actions required to achieve desired financial performance levels. Financial performance levels shall be established with the goal of obtaining a market share that is the local market leader and subsequently, a Country or national market leader.
- Ensure that Accounting practices are compliant to established Company requirements and local regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all Management representatives of the business unit are aware of the requirements associated with global anti-corruption laws, regulations and their responsibility to comply.
- To ensure that a Quality Policy and Quality Objectives are established for each business unity and to promote a sustained objective of Continual Improvement / Customer Satisfaction as well as the importance of compliance to all Quality Management System requirements.
- To ensure the business unit has implemented, maintained and continual improved a documented Safety and Quality Management System in compliance to local legislation and Company/Customer requirements.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and potential changes, new commercial opportunities, emerging market, industry trends and new technology (Company and competitors).
- Set incentive agreements for third parties.
- Review tender request received to determine actions required to respond and provide recommendations to complete.
- Present regular performance reports, recommendation reports (i.e. capital expenditures, expansion) to the Regional VP or Regional Manager of Frank’s Company Group for review and disposition.
- Define and / or recommend performance objectives for areas of the business and develop specific short or long-term plans or programs to achieve, maintain or enhance performance.
- Review and approve cost control reports, cost estimates as well as resource requirements forecast (i.e equipment, personnel, facilities).
- Provide advice, guidance, and direction to subordinate executives and manager toward their professional development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all Workshop Safety Policies are applied and followed in the Electrical department
- Responsible for health and safety of all personnel in the Workshop and for the protection of the environment
- Instruct Department staff when required about any materials/activities that may be hazardous to health or that could cause environmental damage
- Report any unsafe or unsatisfactory plant and systems of work to those not being operated to Frank’s standard to QA & Safety Department, or as appropriate
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and free of obstructions. Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping
- Implement quality, health and safety policies during all operational activities. Suggest changes/improvements which may be made to those procedures where appropriate
- Ensure all incidents causing injury to persons, damage to property or the environment, and those having serious effect are reported to Operation s Supervisor and QA & Safety Manager
- Take responsibility for the Department HSE and meet Department HSE goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science- Business Administration Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Excellent ability to interpret Oil and Gas Industry trends, developing markets, analysis and strategies
- Ability to travel internationally
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working to strict deadlines
- Must be able to effectively manage changing priorities.
- Proactive work ethic with strong organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to build productive working relationships.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and reasoning skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and determine logical conclusions
- Confident, tactful, mature; comfortable with interacting with Senior Executives and Customer Representatives and able to get along with diverse personalities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply