Fosad Consulting is currently sourcing for young, vibrant and progressive thinking talents for our clients across various industries who are looking to commence their 2016 graduate programme.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
The programme is designed to equip fresh graduate with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in all the units within the organization.
Learn, perform and achieve competence in a short period of time.
The programme is designed to train and develop future organizational leaders in core functions of our organization, ranging from Customer Relations Management, Production process, Human Resource Management, Quality Control, Engineering systems, Effective Administration, Accounts and Finance etc.
- Possess a minimum of second class lower (2.2) degree in any discipline
- Not be above 26 years of age
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure and keep up with deadlines
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have completed his/her one year of national service (NYSC).
- Be able to learn with little supervision
- Have a basic computer knowledge
- Have good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply