Fosad Consulting Ltd – Our client is seeking to hire an enthusiastic, goal driven and talented Medical personnel with experience in managing new and repeat businesses, and ensure that there is a consistent increase in the organizations bottom-line.
Job Title: Business Manager (Medical Personnel)
- • Provide strategic direction and be a catalyst for new business opportunities on assigned strategic accounts.
- • Follow up sales leads and prospects.
- • Monitor competitors’ activities and products towards improving the organization’s market share.
- • Identity opportunities for improvement in market share.
- • Serve as the bridge/intermediary between the company and its current market and potential markets.
- • Sourcing, researching and surveying.
- • Ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.
- • Assess the performance of the department or company against the business’s goals and plans.
- • Develop a consultative relationship with clients
- • Advanced degree in the life sciences, pharmacology, and medicine preferably.
- • Professional certification in Business Management is an added advantage.
Required Experience and Skills:
- • Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business management role
- • Significant project management experience with direct client contact regarding project delivery and content development needs.
- • Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet literature searches.
- • Experience working with pharmaceutical and medical device regulatory personnel and procedures.
- • Accountability for personal and team work quality.
- • Strong organizational skills, including; Multitasking and prioritizing, Keen attention to detail, Meeting deadlines
- • Advanced interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply