We are a multi-disciplinary creative firm with more than ten years of experience engaging and entertaining audiences
> Event management
> Brand management
> Advertising and design
> Online promotions
> Product placement
> Product launches
> General publicity
> Viral and email marketing
> Brand and personality profiling
Flytime has perfected the secret to creating ‘branded experiences. In partnership with our clients, our designs are driven by ‘Brand Focus.’ The extraordinary experiences we create transform brand messages while simultaneously rendering them unforgettable. Generating positive publicity remains an important function in branding and PR.
Job Title: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Roles of the COO:
- Setting the culture of the company
- Developing strategy and direction for the company
- Scrutinizing, assessing, and monitoring various departments. The heads of all departments are answerable to him, and he is answerable to the customers, and also the board of directors, on issues regarding the firm’s performance.
- Ensure that the work culture and working environment in the organization is conducive to optimum employee productivity. Since he/she is the representative of the firm’s ideologies and mission statement, he regulates, modifies, and implements changes that are aimed to boost employee efficiency, thus garnering profits to the firm.
- Managing Financial and Physical resources
- Charting the blueprint of policies, and implements them for the improvement of the firm
- Implementing the company policies for the employees of the company, as well as for the everyday working of the organization.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills. Analyzing a situation, getting to its base, diagnosing the cause, and making quick decisions to overcome any problem is a very necessary skill that he/she should have.
- Advanced degree, ideally an MBA, with at least 3 years of senior management experience; track record of effectively leading and regionally and/or nationally scaling a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Strong marketing and public relations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should Click Here to Apply