Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client, a non-banking financial institution, is currently looking to hire an experienced professional to fill the role of:
Job Title: Fleet/Logistic Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage the company’s fleet and coordinate drivers, ensure that all teams have full complement of drivers at all times.
- Responsible for the overall accounting and planning, coordinating and managing the fleet including related general administration.
- Ensure the implementation of the company fleet management and pool car usage.
- Ensure there is job order raised and signed off before any vehicles are sent to the garage for routine maintenance or accidental repair.
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all the cars within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles in conjunction with the head driver.
- Pro-actively monitor the company’s fleet monitoring tracker for any inconsistencies with the vehicles movements outside the prohibited working hours.
- Coordinate weekly report on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Ensure and implement fleet management and pool cars usage policies and procedures.
- Support Admin Office in jointly supervising and coordinating work of mechanics and auto repair shop.
- Relate with the vehicles documentation desk to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
- Track and analyze the vehicles-wise cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
- Supervise the maintenance of all company vehicles, including the branch offices and welcome centers.
- Check that invoices received are accurate, and is in line with job order and within budget.
- University degree/HND in any discipline
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
- Must have a minimum of 5 years similar work experience
- Must have excellent negotiating skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online