First Bank of Nigeria Insurance is a limited liability company licensed to transact Insurance businesses in Nigeria. The Company is jointly owned by FBN Holdings Plc (65%) and the Sanlam Group, one of the largest financial institutions in South Africa (35%) and it officially commenced operations on the 1st September 2010.
First Bank of Nigeria Insurance is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent & Development Specialist
Job Id: TLDS/2516
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and implement strategic talent development plans and supporting initiatives to build/improve the overall alignment to the business plan ensuring we are identifying and developing out top talent.
- Design, communicate and implement a talent tracking process, focusing on building a talent pipeline and bench strength of key roles to ensure we are meeting current and future needs
- Manage the end to end talent review process together with the CHRO, HR Partners and business leaders to accurately identify and develop our talent
- Partner with functional leaders in the identification, selection and development of the organizations talent bench
- Formulate, develop and execute strategies surrounding the talent management framework including Workforce planning, Diversity and Organizational effectiveness, and create tools that establish clear succession path to cultivate future leaders
- Take ownership for the oversight and administration for all talent management programs
- Stay current on trends in the field and emerging best in class practices
Qualifications and Experience
- Five plus years of progressive leadership experience in Talent Management positions;
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- Excellent project management, negotiation and influencing skills
The Person should have the following competencies:
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following behavioral competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem Solving – Presents problem analysis and recommended solution to others rather than just identifying or describing the problem itself.
- Innovative – Able to assimilate and apply changes to business practices
- Customer focus – Asks questions to identify client s needs or expectations; takes time to question and understand the real, underlying needs of clients, beyond those initially expressed.
- Effective Communication – Acts to understand and respond appropriately to the concerns of others; demonstrates openness and receptivity to new information.
- Teamwork – Proactively shares relevant or useful information and learning with colleagues; keeps other team members up to date.
- Build Capability – Identify, create, develop and audit organisational capabilities required for sustainable organizational success.
- HR Innovator & Integrator – Develop and integrate innovative talent practices towards solving business problems.
- Change Champion – Develop internal capacity for change at individual and organizational level in line with changing environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position