First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
First Bank of Nigeria is recruiting for the following:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Process Automation
Job Code: STR/IT/0086
– The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling the detailed design, programming, testing and roll-out tasks for application development projects as well as provide production application support. – Specific responsibilities will also include:
• Design, code, test, and development of web application software
• Perform coding duties In line with functional and technical specifications with a view to resolve business Issues.
– This position is open to candidates with a minimum of 6 years post NYSC hands-on experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions
Job Title: Analyst, Application Support Bespoke and other Applications Support
Job Code: STR/IT/0087
-The Ideal candidate will provide technical expertise in the areas of application support in line with the strategic guiding principles, technology processes and requirements in all areas.
-Specific responsibilities will also Include:
• Provide technical direction in the area of requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of applications.
• Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of applications in order to support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards.
-This position is open to candidates with a minimum of 2 – 3 years post NYSC hands-on experience
How to Apply
Suitable / interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] quoting the job code for the specific role as the subject.
On shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: Friday July 15th, 2016