First Bank of Nigeria Insurance is a limited liability company licensed to transact Insurance businesses in Nigeria. The Company is jointly owned by FBN Holdings Plc (65%) and the Sanlam Group, one of the largest financial institutions in South Africa (35%) and it officially commenced operations on the 1st September 2010.
First Bank of Nigeria Insurance is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Abuja and Port Harcourt
- § Maintain detailed knowledge of new and existing products by liaising with colleagues;
- § Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, primarily insurance brokers and insurance representatives of different corporate clients;
- § Present new products and promote them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients, prospects and insurance brokers;
- § Increase the profitability of the company by cross selling FBN Insurance’s products and service to existing clients.
- § Document and report on performance against agreed sales targets, sometimes including monitoring the performance of other sales staff;
- § Ensure compliance with Insurance regulatory institutions;
- § Deliver good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- § Ensure that target set in terms of gross premium, premium collected, customer acquisition and repeat businesses from existing accounts.
- § Assist in the preparation of annual sales plans and strategies to enable the team achieve targeted growth objectives.
- § Maintain adequate records of all business performance management data.
- § Maintain strong interdepartmental relationships with relevant units and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently.
- § Join the Relationship Manager to attend client engagements to present the companyâ€™s product and services offerings thereby increasing the brand awareness and customer base.
Academic Qualification and work experience:
- § Minimum of First Degree in any discipline
- § Relevant professional certification will be an advantage
- § 2-4 years experience preferably in customer service or Insurance
- § Knowledge of Insurance Products/Services.
- § Knowledge of FBN Insurance Policies and Procedures
- § Selling Skills.
- § Negotiation Skills
- § Presentation Skills
- § Planning & Organizing
- § Business Writing Skills
- § Attention to details
- § Customer Focus
- § Discretion & Confidentiality
- § Result Oriented
- § Influencing Skills
- § Probing Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 2016-07-11