Talent Bureau was born out of an increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client’s specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Financial Planning And Analysis Associate Vacancy at Talent Bureau.
Financial Planning And Analysis Associate
- Support the Finance Manager for West Africa and the local Management Team.
- Financial planning cycles (ASP/LE/OL).
- Analysis and reporting of business performance.
- Monthly Actual volume & financial performance reporting.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of Internal controls through design & implementation of local procedures.
- Control of OPEX and Marketing budget spending.
- University Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- Accounting Qualification is required or in process.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years in a similar position & international environment or in an external audit firm.
- SAP R/3, ACA or ACCA and BI tools knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Financial & Management Accounting, IFRS, Tax accounting.
- Strong excel knowledge.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, team player.
- Proactive, self-starter.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.