A multinational company based in Lagos, Nigeria which specializes in the manufacturing of packaging machines has vacancy for the position of Financial Controller
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
The Financial Controller contributes to the organisational goals by assisting the LCS Centre with all the financial aspects of job costing and cost management within the finance department. He/she will take the lead role in facilitating timely and accuratte allocations of all job and project related costs that are incurred in relation to invoicing customers. The accounting principles of matching costs andrevenue are paramount to this position.
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 3 years financial controlling experience within a medium to large Company.
- Minimum of 3 years audit experience in an audrt firm
- Good understanding of Cost/Management Accounting
Qualifications and education required
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Accounting/Finance
- Positive attitude, good interactive and communication skills
- Team player, deadline driven, dedicated, passionate
- Well-developed sense of responsibility and accountability
- Good understanding of job costing and project costing
- Strong understanding of Profitability analysis and margins
- Good understanding of Accounting principles (I FRS) .
- Constantly review and implement controls wrthin area of responsibilrty to ensure time saving and efficient processes and practices
- Inter-active involvement in all jobs within the accounts department where required
- Maintain positive attitude when the pressure is challenging
Computer Skills & Literacy and Numeracy
- Working knowledge of SAGE PASTEL and/or SAP
- MS Office – excellent knowledge of Excel
- MS Office packages
Method of Application
Should you be interested in this vacancy, please forward your detailed CV & application letter to: [email protected] not later than 1 week from the date of the advert.