Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited has an history dated back from 1996 when the company was initially established as a partnership between RCG – Moody International and Nigerian investors. In 2014 the company became a fully owned Nigerian company with many worldwide partners for service delivery.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing/Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting/Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training, Cargo superintendent and Procurement Services.
Job Title: Financial Controller
The Financial Controller oversees all accounting and financial reporting operations for the group, and manages the finance team.
The jobholder works closely with the Chief Financial Officer, contributes to developing and implementing the group’s financial strategy, works with external auditors for periodic audits and reviews, and is charged with the development and management of internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or a Business discipline preferred.
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Financial Accounting and Reporting with sound knowledge of IFRS, applicable standards and statutory requirements (especially for the oil and gas industry and listed companies).
- Management Accounting.
- Financial Management.
- Strategic Planning & Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Internal Control & Audit.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Managerial and Leadership Skills.
- Relationship Management.
- Team work and Cross-functional Collaboration.
- Proficient use of MS Office suite and Accounting Systems e.g. SUN; advanced MS Excel skills.
- Minimum of 12 years progressive finance and accounting experience including managerial experience, financial reporting, preparation of financial statements, budgets and forecast in an exploration and production company.
- Strong experience in the oil and gas industry (exploration and production only) will be an advantage.
- Experienced in debt financing and mergers & acquisitions.
- Integrity and ethics; sound judgement; self-starter with high energy level; detail-oriented; able to handle pressure; proven team leader.
- Displays a quality of work that reflects high professional standards, and projects a professional and positive image at all times.
PHYSICAL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, sometimes with short notice, 50 – 70% of the time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com or Click here to Apply