At WFO, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO now seeks to recruit Experienced Associates and Senior Associates to join our team as:
Job Title: Experienced Financial Analyst
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Professional qualification is a must.
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Strong Corporate Accounting Skills.
- Background in Taxation and Reporting.
- Strong Background in Corporate Finance.
- Expert in developing Business Plans and Feasibility studies report.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Experienced Financial Analyst” as subject of mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2016.